Secondary fuel plant for 4 rotary kilns
Engineering and delivery of the complete electrical and automation technology. Starting with the pre-engineering and coordination between the civil and mechanical engineering works involved, the design and delivery of the medium-voltage side (2 transformers incl. Siemens NXAir medium-voltage switchgear) enclosed in 3 concrete stations, the low-voltage side (8-panel Siemens SIVACON main distribution and 27 dedicated drive and control panels), software development with F control unit, expansion of the cable routes incl. complete electrical installation and commissioning.
The plants for the use of secondary fuels play an important role in energy production and contribute significantly to the current energy transition.
- High-availability SIMATIC PCS 7
- CPU 410-5H with 30 ports
- Additional retrofitting in fail-safe existing control systems with various F peripherals
Operating and monitoring system:
- PCS 7 with CEMAT
- Profibus / Profinet:
- Local connection to decentralised peripheral equipment
- Turnkey project with close coordination between end customer and participating contractors
- Complex dosing of different fuels with integration into the existing kiln controls